At the Language Center we use efficient, fast and contemporary methods, including multimedia, to teach you pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary, and oral as quickly as possible.
In order to determine your level, we will start with a test. Then, we analyze your objectives. Depending on your level and needs, we will build a curriculum that will allow you to achieve your goals.
You will always be followed to ensure that you work as much as possible in class, at home, and always with pleasure. Do not think that you will be frustrated or tired of our courses. You will make maximum progress while having fun but be patient, a language cannot be learned and mastered in one day. It requires passion and determination. If you have both, sign up at the Language Center and we’ll make sure you progress!
Timetable of individual courses
Individual course schedules are at your convenience with a maximum of 6 hours per day and a minimum of 1 hour per week. We offer classes from 7am to 9pm by appointment. The school operates on the principle of continuous enrolment, the schedules are modifiable and adaptable according to your availability. However, a deadline of 24 hours will be requested for the cancellation of a course. If it was not respected, it will be charged.
- Working on the basics of conversation: learning to introduce oneself and communicate simply and clearly,
- Work on the basics of vocabulary, grammar, syntax and pronunciation for a mastery of the language both orally and in writing,
- Possibility of preparation for pre-intermediate tests.
- Work to consolidate the bases and deepen the knowledge of syntax, grammaticales and vocabulary, phonetics and pronunciation,
- Reactivation of basic knowledge for false beginners and work on weak points,
- Possibility of preparation for pre-intermediate tests or First certificate.
- Advanced conversation work, use of newspapers, internet, television and radio, news in all areas,
- Work of deepening and perfecting of vocabulary, grammar and syntax, pronunciation, listening, reading, oral and written,
- Study of the subtle linguistic differences between «British English» and «American English»,
- Preparation for Advanced and Professional tests possible
Online or Face to face courses
Zoom lessons with the teachers from The Language Center
Travelling or living a little too far from our schools? No problem! We offer online lessons on Zoom with our excellent teachers. These individual lessons will allow you to work in a personalized way and progress at your own pace, according to your objectives, and without worrying about commuting.
The material used by the teacher is fully digitized and you will receive a coursebook by mail as soon as you register. The screen sharing feature on Zoom will allow you to follow the course in a very interactive way. Remember, however, that a good internet connection is essential! Our teachers are available on Skype from Monday to Saturday, from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Blended classes: online and face-to-face classes
Studies show us that the effectiveness of language learning increases dramatically when students see their teacher in person at least two or three times. This is why we also offer a combination of online and face-to-face classes to allow you to progress at all levels, according to your needs. Contact us for more information!
Courses with Learnissimo, whenever you want, wherever you are!
These schedules do not suit you? Do you travel often, regularly change time zones and need even more flexibility for classes? We offer online lessons with qualified native language teachers 24/7, with our partner, Learnissimo. Contact us for more information!
Whatever your age or level, we have a course for you!
The Language Center Just You
We offer individual courses adapted to your needs and pace of learning.
It is also possible to combine individual and group courses if you wish.
Maximum flexibility. Courses are adaptable to:
- your schedules,
- your linguistic, private and/or professional goals.
Consideration of your specific or specific requests in relation to:
- the content of the course,
- the method or learning materials chosen,
- at your own pace of learning.
- Each individual course is completely personalized according to the needs and objectives of the student.
- The best methods of learning vocabulary, grammar, conversation, pronunciation and exam preparation are proposed.