At the Language Center we use effective, fast and state-of-the-art methods relying on multimedia, to learn pronunciation, grammar, syntax, and other important elements which lead to language mastery.
If you have already studied English, we will begin with a test. We will then analyse your goals. Depending on your level and your needs we will build a curriculum that will allow you to reach them quickly and easily.
Whether you take individual or group classes or a combination of both, you will always be monitored so that you are doing the most amount of work possible in class and homework while still enjoying yourself. Do not expect to be frustrated or burnt out by classes here. Expect to have fun and make as much progress as you can. English, or any language, is not learnt or perfected overnight. It takes passion and determination to master any language. If you have both, then enrol and work hard at the Language Center and you will get the job done!
Individual Class Schedule
We offer individual courses at your convenience with a maximum of 6 hours per day and a minimum of 1 hour per week from 7 am to 9 pm by appointment. As the school operates on the principle of continuous registration, all schedules are modifiable and can be adjusted to your availabilities.
Group Class Schedule
We propose custom schedules and open group classes starting with a minimum of 2 students, so that we can serve you better. Let us know when you are available for classes and we will do our best to organise group classes accordingly.
You can also join existing group classes. To do this, please click on the link below to see the list of classes that are open for enrolment (last update: September 2020).
Intensive Language Classes
The quickest way to learn a language is to fully dedicate oneself to the study of that language. We offer a large range of Intensive Language Classes, either in Ferney-Voltaire or in Thoiry.
Travelling or living a little too far from our schools? No worries. We offer online classes on Skype, with our great teachers. Just get in touch with us and we will give you more details and check availability.
We can offer a combination of online courses and school-based courses to allow you to progress at every level, according to your needs.
Finally, we even have 24/24, 7/7 online classes. Please contact us for more information.
English Classes levels
- Work on the basics of conversation: learn how to introduce oneself and communicate simply and clearly,
- Work on the basics of vocabulary, grammar, syntax and pronunciation for language proficiency both orally and in writing,
- Possibility of preparing for pre-intermediate tests.
- Consolidation of basic knowledge and development in syntactic, grammatical and vocabulary, phonetics and pronunciation knowledge,
- Reactivation of basic knowledge for false beginners, while working on their weaknesses,
- Possibility of preparing for pre-intermediate or First certificate exams.
- Work on advanced conversation, with the use of newspapers, internet, television, and radio news on a wide range of topics,
- Work on developing vocabulary, grammar and syntax, pronunciation, listening, reading, speaking and writing skills,
- Study of the subtle linguistic differences between “British English” and “American English”,
- Possibility of preparing for advanced and professional exams.